Loan Modification Made Simple Forms are all included in our eBook/Kit
An Insider Guide to Understanding Modification and Preventing Foreclosure
Use our dynamic worksheets to prepare your financial statement to your lender. Using key pointers and informed techniques your loan modification can solidify your financial future.
When the homeowner knows how to develop a loan modification proposal the bank will be more likely to grant a more beneficial modification. Keep in mind that banks want what is best for the bank with least resistance. Educated modification candidates that have well composed loan modification proposals will hold more respect with lenders loss mitigation agents. It is difficult to take advantage of the informed!
Excel Forms Added - NEW!!! Nov 20th, 2009
- Mortgage Qualifying Calculator for Traditional Mortgage vs. HAM Program
- Financial Worksheet
- Profit and Loss Statement
- 12 Month Profit and Loss Projection
- Spanish Financial Worksheet Forms *PDF
Lender's Loan Modification Worksheet Packages: Added - June 17th, 2009
- EMC HAM Package
- Profit and Loss Statement
- FDIC Loan Modification Program
- Multistate Loan Modification To Fixed Interest Rate
- Loan Modification Agreement For Step Interest Rate
- First Franklin Loan Modification Package
- GMAC HAMP Package
- US Bank Loan Modification Package
- Ditech Loan Modification Package
Lender's Loan Modification Worksheet Packages: Added - April 24th, 2009
- Bank United
- Bank of America
- Chase 3rd Party Authorization Form
- Chase Financial Financial Worksheet
- Countrywide Financial Worksheet
- First Federal
- Nation Point
- National City
- You may request all above forms YOURS FREE by clicking HERE
Included in Forms: Added!!! April 5th, 2009
- What Lenders look for in the Hardship letter? The 3 Secrets to writing an effective Hardship letter (Written by: Peter Zullo - Attorney At Law)
- Homeowner's Authorization Form for Mortgage Professionals - By "The Mod Squad"
- Excel Mortgage Qualifying Calculator for Traditional Mortgage vs. President's HAM program - You must know all details of Obama's new program. Click Here to Learn More. By "The Mod Squad"
List of Forms: (provided in both PDF with automatic calculations and editable Word DOC)
- Explanation of How to Properly Fill Out Forms
- Loss Mitigation Fax Cover Sheet
- Example Cover Letter
- Loan Modification Proposal
- Real Estate Cash Flow Worksheet
- Dynamic Expense Worksheet
- Dynamic Income Worksheet with Disposable Income Calculation
- Example Hardship Letter
- Example List of Hardships
- Homeowner Questionnaires
- Homeowner Objective Letter
- Loan and Contact Information Summary Form
- Homeowner's Prequalification Package
Making Home Affordable: New!
- Summary of Guidelines
- Guidelines Details
- Mortgage Letter 2009-23
- Guidelines for the FHA
- Hardship Affidavit
- FDIC Summary
- HAMP for Fannie Mae
- Loan Workout Plan Example Letter
Above Forms are all included in our Loan Modification Kit.
Forms are available in both PDF and Microsoft Word format.
PDF Format: Automatic Calculation is included. Just fill in the blanks
WORD Format: File is pre-designed and Customizable
Forms are Free with your purchase of our Book, eBook or Audits.
Forms are available to Download and Save to your computer in both PDF and Word format.